Friday, June 17, 2022

OUR SILENCE

 Our trip has been filled with a multitude of sounds…

conversations, joys and laughter to name a few…

but today I’d like to focus on the silence we’ve shared too.


How wonderful to reach a point…where no words need to be spoken….

where there is no need…no purpose…no reason…for the silence to be broken.


The sounds we make together…as well as our shared silence and solitude

excite and energize my soul and fill my heart with gratitude. 


There is a beauty to our silence…in the quiet stillness of the air…

devoid of sound and commotion…I find some comfort there.


Yes, I find as much beauty in our silence…

as when we’re chipping together like the birds…

After all…

If we cannot comprehend each other’s silence…

how can we ever understand each other’s words.



No comments:

Post a Comment