Thursday, May 20, 2021

ARCTURUS

 



I see Arcturus every morning…and every morning I say, “Hi!”

for he brightens up my morning…from his bright spot in the sky.


I’ve developed an affinity for Arcturus…you might say…of him…I am protective…because his spot of light from up above helps with my perspective.


He is old…astronomers estimate his age at 7 billion years or more…

and he’s not the brightest star in the night sky…in fact…he’s number 4.


But he is proof that no matter how long you live…no matter how old you are…you can keep on shining….as long as there’s light left in your star.


Every morning when I look up…I see him as a sign…that I don’t have to be the best…for my inner light to shine.


It doesn’t matter if I’m the brightest…in everything I do…and everywhere I go…to me…to my friends…and to my family it only matters that I glow…


That’s why I have an affinity for Arcturus…

for when it comes to my friends and my family…

I hope I will always find a way

Like him…just like Arcturus…

to be a bright spot in their day.





No comments:

Post a Comment