Saturday, June 19, 2021

A QUESTION TO FATHERS

 

It was the day before Father’s day…when…once composed

to a room full of fathers…this question was posed.


Since you are ALL fathers…I’m sure you’ll be glad…

to answer this question: What makes a wonderful dad?


“I need to make a lot of money.” said one of the dads.

To give my children all the things thatI never had.”


“I need a big house with lots of rooms…and a big lawn outside…

The bigger the house the better.” Another dad replied.


So many of the dads associated money with happiness..and so many more seemed in sync….until one dad stepped up with an answer that made all the other dads think.


“I want to give my children my time.” He said, “I want all my children to know…that I will always be there when they need me…I”ll be there to watch them all grow.”


So dads on this day before Father’s Day wherever you wander…perhaps what makes a wonderful dad is a question to ponder.


Your answer may lie…nearby…of all places…in the eyes of your children and the smiles on their faces.


You’ll find their eyes filled with love and their smiles easily freed…when you give them…not all the money…but all the time that they need.






No comments:

Post a Comment