Friday, March 10, 2017

I LOVE...

I love watching the sunrise
how the grey sky turns to gold
in the peaceful quiet of the morning
as another day unfolds.

I love being present at the moment
of nature’s awakening…
I love the silence being broken
when the birds begin to sing.

I love to watch the flowers yawn
when their nightly sleep is done…
then drink a drop of morning dew
and stretch to catch the sun.

I love watching the moon…
far from the noise, the lights…the crowds
as it hovers in the heavens
and drifts among the clouds.

I love being present at the moment
when nature goes to sleep…
how the night recedes to silence
and the darkness seems so deep.

I love watching the beauty and the mystery
of this wondrous day…and then…
I love knowing tomorrow

it will happen once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment