Wednesday, September 25, 2024

IT'S MY PLEASURE

I’m not sure how or why it happened but this morning

as I walked out the door from the house in which I dwell…

in my mind the door to some happy memories opened up as well.


I made no attempt to close it because I had no doubt

some of those memories have been waiting a long time to get out.


And I had to smile as I allowed these random memories

that only my mind’s eye can see

to escape into the morning and take a walk with me.


I love when this happens…because wherever I am I find

as I visit these wonderful old memories…the pleasure is all mine.


But I shouldn’t be having all the fun…why…that would just be mean

I imagine all you you have happy memories waiting to be seen.


So I suggest everyone who is reading this…open your happy memory doors.

No need to thank me for I am happy knowing the pleasure is all yours.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment